The research topic should be the clinical laboratory, occupational health, stem cell biology and biomedical science.
• Research should be limited to human subject only.
• PERI research grant covers all expenses for laboratory works dan publication in the maximum amount of IDR 100 million/proposal.
• Only three proposals will be granted.
• PERI Research Grant is available for applicants in universities, colleges of higher education or independent research institutes in Indonesia.
• PERI cannot provide donations to organizations that discriminate for any reason, including race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
• Principal Investigator has minimal 1 peer-reviewed research article in the proposed research title.
• Principal Investigator has a Scopus h-index ≥1.
• Principal Investigator on the proposal must reside in Indonesia and be employed by an eligible higher education institution, research institute or a recognized independent research organization.
• Principal Investigator has an existing formal arrangement with the organization that enables him/her to carry out research there and receives all the necessary management and infrastructure support from the organization.
• Principal Investigator does not have a plan or desire to move to another organization or institution before the proposed research project is completed.
Following requirements should be submitted in English:
• application form (click here!)
• letter of intent
• curriculum vitae (identity, Scopus h-index, educational background, list of all publications)
Letter of Intent
1. Limit letter to two pages, A4 size, single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman.
2. The letter must be signed by the Principal Investigator.
3. Provide a brief summary of the background, objectives, methods, and proposed outcomes of the project.
4. Provide project parameters to include:
• research location
• number of subjects/samples
• collaborative partners in the project.
5. Provide the amount of funds the applicant will request from PERI.
All documents should be submitted to email@example.com.
Key Assessment Criteria
Funding decisions for research proposals are based on four key assessment criteria:
• research design and methods
• impact and contribution to knowledge
• research budget
• Submission: August 10, 2018 – December 31, 2018
• Grantee Announcement (will be announced at https://prodia.institute): February 1, 2019
• Contract Signing: March 1, 2019
For more information, please contact:
The Prodia Education and Research Institute
Prodia Tower 9th Floor, Jl. Kramat Raya No. 150,
Jakarta 10430, Indonesia
977 total views, 5 views today