- The Prodia Education & Research Institute (PERI) was founded on July 14, 2006, as a nonprofit institution.
- PERI commits to the pursuit of excellence in medical science and health.
- PERI has provided scholarships for Diploma, Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral degrees.
- Since 2009, PERI has published The Indonesian Biomedical Journal (InaBJ) that contains original research and review articles covering all aspects of biomedical sciences.
- Together with Indonesian educational institutions, PERI supported training, workshops, and seminars, especially in health-related aspect.
- As a publisher, PERI conduct the best practice based on Codes of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines developed by The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
360 total views, 1 views today